SHOPPING WITH VINYLCLOCKS.COM
1. VinylClocks.com is owned and operated by Tim Stanger T/A Vinyl Clocks (“Vinyl Clocks”, “we”, “us” or “our”) Our trading address is Far Horizon, 22 Seven Wells, Banks Head, Bishops Castle, Shropshire, SY9 5JJ, United Kingdom.
2. You can order Products in the following ways:
1. online via the website; or
2. by telephoning 01588 638027
HOW A CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND VINYL CLOCKS
1. When you place an order for a Product by using the website you are offering to buy it for the price shown on the website, subject to these Terms.
2. Our online order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
3. When you place your order online we will take payment as per clause. We will send you an email within 24 hours advising you when the item will be despatched.
4. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
5. Vinyl Clocks may cancel any contract between you and us and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If we cancel your order, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
6. Each order that we accept will be a separate contract between you and us and each contract will be subject to these Terms.
7. There is no minimum age restriction when purchasing a Vinyl Clock.
1. The price for each Product is shown on the the website
2. We always try to make sure that the prices on the website are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products that you order we will notify you as soon as possible using the contact details you supplied to us when placing your order. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to reach you within 7 days of our notice we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. If you confirm, you must pay the difference before we despatch the Product.
3. You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
4. Prices are quoted on the website in UK pounds sterling. Outside of the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate.
1. You must provide full and accurate payment details (e.g. credit card, debit card, PayPal or gift voucher) at the point of submitting your order.
2. We will take payment from your credit card, debit card, PayPal account or gift voucher as soon as you place your order.
3. We currently accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Paypal and American Express.
4. To ensure that shopping online is secure, when paying by credit or debit card your details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction. Payment on the website requires CVV2/CVC2 verification.
5. All order details will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address if the name of the recipient of the order is different.
1. All Products are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product to you following our acceptance of your order, we will notify you as soon as we can. If we cannot supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount of your up front payment.
2. The images of the Products on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the images accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s or device’s display accurately reflect the Products. Your Products may vary from those images.
1. We aim to dispatch goods within 24 hours of the order being placed
2. In the UK we use Royal Mail First Class post. For overseas orders we use Royal Mail Standard Airmail.
3. Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import duties, custom duties or taxes which are your responsibility where they apply. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these charges will be and Vinyl Clocks is not responsible for them.
4. If you do not pay these local import/custom duties or taxes then the Product could be returned to Vinyl Clocks. Please note, if this happens, we may not be able to refund your purchase. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you are in breach of any law in any such country.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
1. We do not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product.
2. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website and any information, images or software accessed via the website are owned by or licensed to Vinyl Clocks and, unless otherwise specified, may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
3. Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the website, all photographs on it and our marketing materials.
4. Vinyl Clocks is our registered trade mark and our logos and domain names are trade names or trade marks of Vinyl Clocks and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.
5. We do not give any warranty or representation in respect of the trade marks or trade names of any of the Products or brands featured on the website.
6. We do not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them, Vinyl Clocks does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on vinylclocks.com belong to their respective owners.
PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
2. Vinyl Clocks is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The term ‘Vinyl Clocks’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
3. Vinyl Clocks may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.07.2014
4. We may collect the following information: name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
5. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
6. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
9. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
10. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
11. Vinyl Clocks is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. We believe that you will be delighted with your Vinyl Clock but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these Terms do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will try to attend to all return requests as soon as practically possible.
3. Please note that returns are not able to be accepted in person at our office address.
4. Nothing in this agreement will affect your statutory rights.
5. 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
6. Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order. If you are unhappy with a Product when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 30 days from the date of despatch of your order, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with, and we will refund to you the price paid for that Product.
7. We will pay the refund using the same method of payment as you used to purchase the Product. Payment will be made within 3 days or earlier.
8. If the product was returned because it is faulty, we will reimburse your postage costs using the same method.STATUTORY COOLING OFF RIGHTS
9. You have the right to cancel a contract with us within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you acquires physical possession of the Product.
10. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the contract by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post using the address above.
11. If you cancel an order, we will repay to you the price of the order including the costs of
12. We will make the repayment without undue delay and not later than:
1. 3 days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied, or
2. 3 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Products.
13. We will repay (in pounds sterling) the price of the returned Products using the same means of payment as you used to pay for the order, unless you and we have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees as a result of the repayment.
14. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
15. RETURNS PROCESS
16. To exercise the right to cancel or the 30 day money back guarantee, please notify us using the following details:
1. Email: email@example.com;
3. Post: Customer Returns, Vinyl Clocks, Far Horizon, 22 Seven Wells, Banks Head, Bishops Castle, Shropshire SY9 5JJ
2. Phone: 01588 638027
VINYL CLOCKS LIABILITIES
1. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they are an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
2. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
4. any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
5. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
3. Please read the instructions, that comes with your Vinyl Clock carefully.
4. Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
VINYL CLOCKS RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Because of the nature of the internet Vinyl Clocks provides and maintains the website on an “as is” and “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our internet services for any reason beyond our control.
2. Our website contains links to other websites which are not under our control or maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
3. You will be responsible for any breach of these Terms by you and if you use the website in breach of these Terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Firebox for any loss or damage caused as a result.
1. Vinyl Clocks may revise these Terms from time to time. Any changes to our Terms will be notified on the website. You must check these Terms whenever you place an order with us.
2. You may only transfer your rights or our obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing. However if you have purchased a Product as a gift, you may transfer the benefit of any warranties we give to you under this contract to the recipient of the gift without needing to ask our consent.
3. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
4. If Vinyl Clocks does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
5. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
6. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
7. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
8. In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Vinyl Clocks’ option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
9. These Terms are governed by English law. This means a contract for the purchase of Products through vinylclocks.com and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
1. All notices shall be given to us, by email or by post to our addresses provided above
2. All notices sent by email will be deemed to have been received on the day that they are sent or, if sent on a national holiday in England or on a Saturday or Sunday, the next working day following the day on which the email was sent. All notices sent by post will be deemed to have been received 3 working days after the date of posting.
1. If you would like help when ordering, information about a Product, a request for a Product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by:
4. post at Vinyl Clocks, Far Horizon, 22 Seven Wells, Banks Head, Bishops Castle, Shropshire SY9 5JJ
or by telephoning 01588 638027 between the hours of 9.00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
To return to the Checkout click here
Website by Kirsty Burgoine Ltd.
© 2023 ~ Vinyl Clocks.